About Sri Kalahasti Temple :
SriKalahasthi temple is a biggest temple in Tirupati and one of the most popular Shiva temple in South India. number of devotees coming from all the part of India daily. So the temple is always little crowded because of the Rahu Kethu Pooja going everydays.
This Rahu Kethu pooja is conducted on different part of the places within temple premises. Pooja location will chage according to the cost of ticket. Both inside and outside of the temple could be a place of performing Rahu kethu pooja. Howerver, the benefits remains the same.
Benefits of Rahu-Kethu pooja :
- Sri Kalahasti temple is widely popular as Rahu - Ketu temple (According to the Indian astrology of vedic principles 'Rahu & Ketu' are considered as the strong two planets among total nine planets).
- It is believe that by doing "Raku– Keethu Pooja", all the doshams(harms) in life will eliminate, And by doing 'Ragu Keth Sarpa Dosa Nivarana pooja' will demolish all the flaw from Sarpa Doshams.
- You can choose this package for darshanam of Kalahasti temple and also for doing type of poojas or evens. Our 'Kalahasti tour package' could be helpful for those who need more care in their life.
- Normally Rahu kethu pooja can performed any time. But, below are some best time to do.
Time for Ragu kala Pooja :
- MONDAY - 7.30 AM TO 9.00 AM
- TUESDAY - 3.00 PM TO 4.30 PM
- WEDNEDAY - 12.00 Noon TO 1.30 PM
- THURSDAY - 1.30 PM TO 3.00 PM
- FRIDAY - 10.30 AM To 12.00 NOON
- SATURDAY - 9.00 Am To 10.30 PM
- SUNDAY - 4.30 PM to 6.00 PM
- NOTE : Raku – Keethu Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Poojai Timing: 6.00 AM to 7.00 PM