Within 24hrs processing your booking then will be sent your tirupati darshan ticket, sending your Email ID within 24 Hours
1. At the time of entry, all pilgrims shall produce the same original Photo ID used during booking. Age proof shall be produced for children below 12 years to gain entry free of cost.
2. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only. Male: Dhoti, Shirt / Kurtha, Pyjama. Female: Saree / Half Saree / Chudidar with Dupatta.
3. All the Pilgrims in group ticket have to report together.
4. The pilgrims should not carry any luggage/cell phones/electronic gadgets while reporting.
5. All bookings are FINAL: Postponement/advancement/cancellation/refund is not allowed.
6. Entry with foot wear is not permitted into the queue lines, mada streets and Temple.
7. TTD Ticket reserves the right of cancellation of Darshan under Special Circumstances.
8. Please contact our 18/7 help desk for queries at email@example.com
NOTE : Electronically generated details do not require any signature.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction :
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Coimbatore. Tamil Nadu, shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
If we NOT booked Special Entry Darshan Tickets (300 darshan Tickets) after that you will be asking any cancellation of services, We refund full money or advance Money (Defends How Much You are paid) or If you want to change date of booking, we can arrange it.